- Work closely with internal and external (public and private sector players) users to identify tooling needs,
- Identify and recommend cutting-edge healthcare technology tools for implementation,
- Plan and map out an efficient and coherent user journey based on regulatory and compliance standards,
- Liaise with other major stakeholders in the healthcare space to identify best practices for computation and research on large-scale data assets
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of enhancements to existing systems.
- Liaise closely with vendors in implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Assist in providing information to develop policies and control structures necessary for secure, private and trusted sharing of data.
- Provide on-going application maintenance and user support for tools provided to users.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Taking directions from Project Manager and Technical Architects, design and implement solutions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an analyst, preferably in designing large Big Data technologies or analytics solutions; and in working in team to deliver end-to-end analytics solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Possess good verbal and written communication, analytical and conflict resolution skills with proven ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear and concise communications
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.