- Support APAC Risk Exception Committee - Raise exceptions / Manage issues
- Manage control exemptions/remediation identified across all of APAC
- Global KRI’s, COG CIO report: Provide reporting/metrics for relevant areas of responsibility when required, generating required reporting to defined timelines
- Support vulnerability management processes: Track regional AVM scans and scheduled DAST scans, managing remediation expectations. Be familiar and able to use security scanning tools and understand report metrics and reporting processes.
- Support global and regional Incident Response procedures
- Provide security guidance (vulnerability remediation, corporate standards, best practice etc.) and direction to regional leadership, business, IT and general security enquiries
- Enforce and monitor standards with regional\outsourced IT and Development
- Assessment of existing VPN, Call centers, External Infrastructure and hosting 3rd parties
- Assess regional firewall requests, making sure that good security practice is followed
- Ensure regional IT infrastructure integrates and compliments global security solutions, ensuring global requirements are met
- Follow application security scanning process, including analysis, communication and remediation verification
- Manage the security configuration of all devices and support security-related change management activities
- Support pen testing governance
- A mid-level Security Analyst who can provide professional support
- Deep level technical security understanding, with ability to interact within a complex and dynamic regional context including global interactions.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of technology and application, infrastructure security including vulnerabilities, tools and processes
- Able to manage and support application and infrastructure scanning tools and processes including reporting and follow-up.
- Detailed understanding of Security tools and support activities within the Financial services context.
- Effective communication – able to work and communicate effectively with various stakeholders involved in risk exceptions
- Ability to influence and drive a task to timeline with minimal supervision
- Administrative and documentation skill, with an eye for detail – able to document and produce quality outputs
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment