Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Account Management, Ensures effective, efficient and quality delivery of IT services, making sure that service level agreement targets are met.
- Regularly engage key stakeholders to understand their IT needs and expectations and ensure they are incorporated back to group IT plans.
- Ensures that group IT programs are effectively communicated to end users
- IT Management & Planning, Works with the leadership team on the IT strategy, while ensuring it is aligned with the overall group IT strategy and direction
- Manages and plans the IT budget and manages the IT vendors and contracts specific to the Sector.
- Manage his team of IT project managers and support engineers.
- Responsible for regional IT operations, he or she is also likely to manage a team of local application or infrastructure support specialists.
- Program Management, Manage IT project portfolio, ensuring that the portfolio is being well managed and progressing on track.
- Supervise & mentor PMs who are managing individual IT projects
- Project Management, Directly manage IT projects.
- Take on more direct responsibilities in a project, including project planning, scheduling, managing resources and budget, ensuring project deliverables and objectives are met.
- Service and Support:
- Ensures users are adequately supported by the local IT staff for day-to-day operations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Good working knowledge of IT networking and infrastructure,
- Good working knowledge of Software Engineering methodologies and system lifecycle.
- Certified IT Project Management qualification.
- Excellent communications skills (English plus 1 other language).
- Good Stakeholder management.
- Have led successful implementation of at least a few medium-size IT projects (project size/value between $3m -$6m).
- Have experience working in a shared service IT organisation in a regional or sector IT leadership role.
- Minimally 10-15 years IT experience, of which 5 should be at an IT director- or deputy director-level leadership position.