- To perform system administrator support for BIGFIX Patching to ensure high availability, security and performance
- Perform patch management using Bigfix
- Maintain patch management server/relay/scheduler by perform timely patching and testing
- Patch testing on non-production machines
- Perform software packaging and distribution services
- Provide documentation and patch summary report
Perform contingency plan in case of software distribution failure
- Installation of BigFix agent on all windows-based client and configure to receive patches from BigFix console server.
- Creating computer groups on console based on computer categories and their patching schedule.
- Manage and administrate the patch download form Microsoft and bundle them for distribution.
- Troubleshooting the client machine and server console connectivity.
- Generating ad hoc basis and periodic reports on patch compliance on computer or patch basis.
- Help and manage to schedule patch distribution and reboot of computers / computer groups.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in Bigfix Patch Management Technical/Customer Support
- Expertise in patch management of IBM Servers through Bigfix Patch Management Utility
- Proficiency in reporting as required through Bigfix Console as well as Bigfix Web Reports ID
- Proficiency in Patch Management in Bigfix Patch management utility
- Specializing in Bigfix - Analysis creation, Patch Management, Fixlets Creation, Health Check using SCA