- Work as a technical expert on Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ML) and present research findings to stakeholders internally and externally
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the area of data science and machine learning
- Execute Problem/Opportunity definition and analysis
- Responsible for analysis requests from start to finish, including requirements gathering, conceptualization, analyzing and solving
- Prove concepts, prototypes and implementations, mainly pertaining to the solutions and services in Business Analytics encompassing:
- Computer Vision;
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Machine learning & Deep Neural Networks
- Predictive & Prescriptive modelling;
- Collect, analyze and interpret qualitative & quantitative data with statistical theories and methods
- Apply standard process CRISP-DM (business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, deployment), Machine Learning frameworks such as TenserFlow, PyTorch etc. & Agile Methodologies for Business Analytics projects
- Create and review technical design documentations and researches including proposals, white papers, presentations, formal recommendations and reports
- Provides guidance to junior data scientists
- Contributes to the company by creating patents and other intellectual property
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in relevant disciplines
- Strong understanding, conceptualizing and hands-on working knowledge using Data Science and Statistical methods for AI/ML including Deep learning methods (Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and Generative Adversarial Networks)
- Extensive experience in software development cycles and excellent programming skill with scripting languages & frameworks eg. Python, R, Scala, Java, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sklearn.
- Familiar with micro service and/or big data technologies, eg. Openshift, Cloudera (CDH), Elasticsearch, CEPH.
- Good understanding of cloud based AI/ML products from Google, Azure, and AWS.
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience in best practice adaption and external benchmarking
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.