- Design, implement and support the tooling for automation in commercial cloud with services with the following key features
- Workflow automation
- System and network automation
- Develop and support Infrastructure-as-a-Code
- Automated testing
- Define and maintain the cloud automation blueprint to provide the roadmap for the release of automation code and achieve cost savings from automation and process enhancement
- Practical experience in building and maintaining a code development environment including source control, continuous integration, team management tool, artefact management, and continuous deployment technologies with CI/CD toolset such as Jira stack
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience designing and building enterprise scale cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Minimum 4 years working experience with cloud technologies and tools such as Containers, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet and languages such as YAML, JSON or Python
- Good project management skills with excellent stakeholder management on project status, risks, timeline, budget and compliance.
- Excellent verbal and spoken English skills with ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Strong initiative, good team player, enjoys taking ownership of issues, process driven and great attention to details.