- Responsible for understanding system requirements analysis and design, build/develop and unit test SharePoint platform
- Install, configure and commission the new SharePoint environment and its dependencies.
- Work effectively in a tight deadlines and high pressure environment
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience in programming using SharePoint SDK
- Detailed knowledge of SharePoint platforms
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either Permanent or Contract employment.