- Responsible day to day operation of Premise Exchange and O365 services
- Ensuring high-availability and uninterrupted 24/7 messaging services for the company.
- Reports to the Messaging and Mobility Manager.
- Effectively providing day-to-day Microsoft on-prem Exchange, O365, Boarpaper and SMTP email operational support to internal customers covering all Servers, Backup and Mail Relays
- Daily monitoring and acting on alerts.
- Provide support to BoardPaper and BOD
- Provide second level end user support/managing ticket queue.
- Support regular upgrade and security patching of the servers, appliance, equipment and application
- Prepare monthly report and statistics.
- Conduct regular upgrade and security patching of the servers, appliance and equipment
- Provide migration on premise Exchange to O365.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Good working knowledge of Exchange 2016 and O365
- Good working knowledge of MDM MobileIron and Intune.
- Experience with working directly with vendors on new features and roadmaps.
- Ability to identify / prioritize tasks and work independently without micromanagement.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills.