- Understands technical and functional design requirements
- Implement applications using Microsoft and development tools in N-Tier environment
- Provide supports to development projects throughout the SDLC
- Assists in physical and logical database design
- Design and create prototypes for client engagements
- Design and develop browser-based front-end applications
- Coordinate and conduct unit testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in designing, testing and implementing .net applications, and have completed at least 1 to 2 project life cycle(s).
- Knowledge and strong hands on working experience in C# and ASP.NET.
- Candidates with interfaces with hardware and special devices such as scanners, readers, etc. will be advantageous
- Good foundation in OO related concepts is required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.