- Create, activate, maintain, validate and deactive and secure user accounts and contact information for IT systems.
- Write and maintain user documentation.
- Work with policy and business requirement development groups to provide subject matter expertise regarding the provisioning of user accounts, and contact data validity.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance techniques to the development of identity records and user access for IT systems.
- Application access administration over multiple platforms including administrative and financial applications.
- Facilitate communication between System Owners/Operators, Compliance
- Diploma or equivalent experience (preferably in computer science or related disciplines)
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Experience or basic knowledge of utilizing Windows based Microsoft Office applications like Word or Excel.
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-up and the ability to prioritize effectively
- 1 year of IT experience in IT environment preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.