- Implementation and ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Windows based infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows OS related incidents and problems according to customer processes
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for OS related service problems as part of problem management
- Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support or issues resolution.
- Support Windows Server based systems, system software, clustering software and system management agents.
- Assist in analyzing historical usage for tracking and trending by CPU, memory, I/O and storage
- Assist in developing and maintaining the Technical Disaster Recovery Plan. Provide technical support during disaster
- Setting up and managing Windows Active Directory and Windows Clustering
- Setting up and managing VMWare hosts (inclusive of VCenters) and virtual machines including all OS platforms (Linux and windows)
- Setting up and managing Hyper-V and virtual machines, Netbackup and/or BackupExec, enterprise-wide Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
- Review event logs on a regular basis based on business requirements
- Manage the server OS patching procedure and security hardening
- Writing/updating technical design, build and process documentation
- Working experience of installation and operation of Windows Servers (2003/2008/2012) operating systems, software and backup solutions.
- Familiarity in carrying out Deep level Windows server OS troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Familiarity with enterprise virus protection software, major systems monitoring software and its functionality.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Cluster
- ITIL Foundation certified or equivalent work experience
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.