- Responsible for account service problems and prioritisation of work requests for their monitoring specific customers.
- Ensure Incident Management processes are followed effectively (ie SRT’s escalation and notification).
- Process management and co-ordination for PI’s and RCA’s for incidents affecting their respective customers, in conjunction with the Problem Management Co-ordinator, ensuring the appropriate Business’ implement actions to prevent reoccurrences of the same issue.
- Monitoring service delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring that obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritised.
- Co-ordinating Change management activities as required.
- Working in conjunction with Service Lead to identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Service Lead with resource demand forecasting to effective delivery of end-to-end services
- Work in conjunction with the Service Lead to identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with Business to integrate new, enhanced and existing service offerings for the account.
- Supply input to the customer Annual Technology Plan.
- Assist with providing the customer IS team and LOS with relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer business.
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent university degree.
- At least 8 years of IT Outsourcing experience in the combination of the following fields: a) Technical implementation b) Project management
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- Experience in coaching and staff development
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.