Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Stay up-to-date of the current threat landscape and cybersecurity events, continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection.
- Assume the role of project Technical Lead, serving as a focal point of contact for the security team, project manager or the customer/organization.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions.
- Drive the project by coordinating with project team members to deliver project deliverables and complete project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the
- Provide technical consultation/assistance to junior engineers
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimally 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security with relevant experience across Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience with vulnerability assessment on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
- Knowledge on vulnerability management software like Tenable, Rapid 7, Tripwire and etc.
- Experience in translating customer’s project requirement into Dashboard and Reports
- Familiarity with IT compliance standards such as CIS or DISA in a variety of technical environments, including Windows, Unix and etc.
- Sound understanding of network and server infrastructure