Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Research, recommend solution, implement, test and review an organization’s information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor the project / organization information systems assets (including networks, system, end user devices, applications, software, media & documentation).
- Leading in the development / adoption and enforcement of Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
- Conduct review in accordance with customer / statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance through periodic security audits (internal & external)
- Assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
- Establish new systems meets the minimum mandatory risk based technical, operational, and management information security control requirements.
- Ensure compliance through adequate training programs.
- Participate in incident management and ensure business continuity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or specialized certification in Security Management.
- Prefer candidates who are Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Strong technical aptitude with a specialization in design, implementation and review of application information security architecture, engineering and/or process
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in any of the following:
o Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows)
o Network Administration
o Application Development
- And at least 3 years’ experience in any of the following areas
o Information Security Risk Management
o Information security management & Audit
o Security vulnerability assessment