- Monitor, operate, maintain and support OS (Operating Systems) installed on servers.
- Monitor, operate and maintain infrastructure for third party applications running on servers. This includes the installation of such applications on new servers, the upgrade of existing servers, and troubleshooting.
- Provide services to manage application access control lists in accordance with standard policies.
- Provide appropriate response to Incidents and continued support through resolution, as required, in order to meet the Service Levels.
- Provide Level 2 Support and Level 3 Support to the Service Desk and/or Authorized Users as required.
- Develop and maintain technical and functional specifications and requirements for all environments and related interfaces.
- Provide product research, project support, and advice on Equipment tuning and efficiency improvements.
- Manage, prioritize, and coordinate all preventive and remedial maintenance and updates for System Software.
- Review all Software conversion plans
- Report generally available performance data and resource utilization statistics related to System Software release-level upgrades.
- Provide consultation support such as providing product research, project support, and advice on Equipment tuning and efficiency improvements, as well as on Applications tuning and efficiency improvements
- Perform operator tasks, such as system power on reset, initial microcode load, initial program load, console operation, and storage media handling when necessary and appropriate
- Develop and install productivity tools/utilities, and perform all required operational modifications for the efficient and proper delivery of the Services
- Assign and initialize disk storage volumes as required for performance of the Services
- Fully proficient and have working knowledge and experience in system administration and security management using Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems and Environment (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012).
- Working experience in virtualization environment including VMWARE VSphere 5.x or VMWare ESX (i.e. vMotion, vCenter, VDI, Clustering)
- Relevant Windows Server and Storage administration working experience.
- Familiar with the tools like Solarwinds monitoring, SCCM - Patch Management
- Experienced in supporting business critical systems
- Worked in an environment practicing ITIL based service management
- Familiar with application server software including WebLogic, .NET Framework, WebSphere, JBOSS, J2EE, SharePoint
- Familiar Infrastructure server software including messaging server (SMTP, POP3, SFTP, FAX, SMS), authentication server (AD, LDAP, RSA, CA SSO), media server (Windows Media), Security (Firewall Management, Reverse Proxy), Monitoring/ Logging (SNMP, Event Log, Audit Log), backup and replication server (NetBackup, Replication Manager) and etc
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.