Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Control-M Administration and Deployment (including upgrades)
- ServiceNow Administration and Development
- Administer The Control-M and Control M Enterprise Manager software that supports the automated batch scheduling system for the data center
- Responsible for installing, upgrading, configuring, maintaining and controlling Control M infrastructure
- Analyze and resolve Control-M system production problems and execute Control-M utilities as required
- Create reports using the Control-M/EM Reporting Facility
- Control-M Administration, Installation of Control-M server/EM/agents/CM Modules
- Perform Control-M/Enterprise Manager (EM) and Control-M database maintenance
- Implement application-related functionality and the associated Control Modules
- Implement Control-M cluster failover - hand On experience in Migration/Upgrade of Control-M environment
- Manage resource definitions and Implement Load Balancing.
- Problem, Change & Asset.
- Implementation of Service Catalog Management, Reporting User Administration, Email Notification, Workflow, Client-Side Scripting, Business rules, UI Polices, Data Polices, UI Action, Assignment and Approval Rule, Data Lookup
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Having 3 - 5 Years extensive hands-on experience in Control-M installation, configuration and administration with Control-M batch development skills
- Candidates with BMC Certification – Skilled Professional for Control M or Enterprise Manager, ServiceNow will be highly preferred
- Good Experience of ServiceNow development including scripting, platform configuration, design and development
- Develop and deliver new functions, modules, enhancements in ServiceNow portal and ITSM
- Implementation, Customization and maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident