Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Provide client support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Act as key project team members charged with the analysis of client and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- CCNP, CCSE, PCNSE, ACFE, JNCIS-P
- At least 5 – 8 years’ professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment
- Experience in designing and building complex LAN and large WAN
- Expertise in routing/switching technology, including BGP, OSPF, etc.
- Experience in designing and building complex data center network with Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Cisco ACI, VMware NSX or any OpenFlow protocol.
- Experience in designing and building complex WLAN – Cisco/Meraki/ Aruba/ Alcatel/ Junpier Mist
- Extensive hands on LAN switches: Cisco N9K, Alcatel OmniSwitches, Juniper EX switches
- Extensive hands on Wireless site survey; Post & Pre heatmap generation
- Experience in designing and building complex campus network with Software Defined Access (SDA) solutions from Cisco or any other SDA vendors.
- Experience in network automation via scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby) or tools (e.g. Ansible, Algosec, Chef)
- Experience in designing and building network security (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL), Content Networking (cache, load balancer, F5, etc.)
- Experience in project management methodologies