Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including
email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of
the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, and external influencers and industry
experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and inter-agency content submission
workflows as well as facilitate periodic content fact checks.
- Manage and enforce the editorial style guide and content guidelines for other content
contributors in the HealthHub ecosystem.
- Work with content agency on on-page SEO and off-page SEO. Manage and improve
organic search engine performance.
- Work with health and behavioural change experts to drive behavioural nudges toward
meaningful change for the target audiences.
- Must be highly organised; able to work independently as well as with others; able to
handle multiple projects with ease; prioritize work and meet even the tightest deadlines;
and an ability to consistently ‘get the job done’ even with multiple priorities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Have a track record of working with marketing agencies (retained and non-retained).
- Proficiency in content management systems such as WordPress, Sitecore, Progress
Sitefinity or Sharepoint.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be
process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) will be a