- Participate in designing solutions that meet functional requirements
- Develop end-to-end specifications for solution components.
- Perform testing and implementation of the solution.
- Participate in impact analysis of encountered issues.
- Generate relevant documentations, reports etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices in the areas of coding tools, languages and APIs, as well as software design and development processes.
- Participate UX activities such as
- Conduct user research/interviews,
- Develop user stories, storyboards to articulate current and future concepts
- Create wireframes, detailed visual mock ups and interactive prototypes
- Create style guides and digital assets for production
- Perform software and system maintenance (both Preventive and Corrective)
- Ensure Response Time and Defect Turn-around Time meet contractual KPI
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures
- Perform troubleshooting and fault rectification
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in Web Technologies such as HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge in database and SQL
- Familiar to software development lifecycle processes.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows) and server administration
- Basic knowledge on network and is interested in systems configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
Experience or Knowledge in scripting (Preferred)