- Configure and install various networking devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, wireless AP and controller, load balancer, RADIUS server, and VPN)
- Implement and maintain security connectivity solutions including firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN and SSL technology, and routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF)
- Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions, or implementing new policies on various network security tools, as directed
- Assist with daily operating procedures and administration for assigned elements.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues
- Perform network hardware maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Coordinate and, in many cases, implement fixes (patches, configuration changes and so much more) for discovered issues
- Perform proactive maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements to our customers
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of network connectivity issues involving security products, firewall/ACL rules, complex routing, and NAT rules
- Develop, execute and maintain security system fault management support procedures for assigned systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Reflect and visualize the network and security strategy and status to our managed customer
- Cultivate and advise advanced security methodology and standards to our managed customers
- Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the customer’s network and security team
- Ensure timely proactive identification and reporting of security gaps and vulnerabilities to the critical business information, systems, and network infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- Know at least one product such as Cisco, Aruba, HPE, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Juniper, WIFI controller and Clearpass
- Experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Project and operation experience for network.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to learn and work in a team.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.