- Overseeing, managing and implementing multiple IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure the projects meet customer’s requirements i.e deliverables are on time, conform to processes and standards.
- Assuming overall responsibility and managing large scale projects in both the government and commercial sectors.
- Review the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute and complete), project schedules, quality plans, budgets and provide risk management plans.
- To manage issues arising out of scope definition, address the variance gaps and project management progress - integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Effectively engage the respective stakeholders in project decisions, execution and anticipating customers’ expectation to build the long-term customer relationships.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience, preferably in Applications (Java/ .NET/PEGA) projects
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mature people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Strong customer-service orientation.