Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Overseeing, managing and implementing multiple IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure the projects meet customer’s requirements i.e deliverables are on time, conform to processes and standards.
- Assuming overall responsibility and managing large scale projects in both the government and commercial sectors.
- Review the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute and complete), project schedules, quality plans, budgets and provide risk management plans.
- To manage issues arising out of scope definition, address the variance gaps and project management progress - integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Effectively engage the respective stakeholders in project decisions, execution and anticipating customers’ expectation to build the long-term customer relationships.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Typically 9 years IT project management experience
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Able to travel as and when required