Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Designs and proposes software architecture for the solution, and ensuring smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs
- Understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure
- Design Technology and Application architecture
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly
- Mentor for junior technical staff
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using J2EE servers such as Sun One WebLogic, WebSphere or JBoss
- Experienced in one or more of the following database servers: Oracle, DB2, MySQL
- Knowledge of open frameworks such as Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate
- MVC design, Data modeling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Offshore Development is a plus