Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develop secure, scalable and good quality application programs and API within allocated man days.
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect codes and be responsible for ensuring the codes meet the expected SLA.
- Participate in continuous integration activities and automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 1-2years of project experience (3-6 years for Senior Position) in application development/maintenance/support.
- Good problem solving & communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications.
- Faster learner.