- Lead a team of C#, .net and J2EE developers in architecting and implementing turnkey enterprise scale C#, .net and J2EE applications.
- Perform requirements gathering, architecting the business requirements into technical design and leading a team of c#, .net, and J2EE developers to implement, test and commission the applications.
- Lead the team in the investigation and resolution of production issues.
- The incumbent should have good trouble-shooting skill and able to perform end-to-end investigation of issues from client to server.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Applicants with Diploma in Computer Studies with at least Four (4) full C#, .net SDLC experience in the role of Technical Lead in C#, .net solution architecting and design, will be considered as well
- 2-3 years of experiences for Developer role
- At least 3 years experience forTechnical Lead role.
- Track record in leading technical teams for design, development and deployment of medium or large scale C#, .net project using platform products like IBM Websphere, Oracle will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and hands on working experience in ASP.NET MVC, WCF and ASP.NET Web Api, C#, and VB.net. Struts Framework, SPRING Framework, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and/or REST), JMS, Java Design Patterns, HTML5, JQuery, JNDI, JSP, XML, Java Script, IBM MQ-Series, Crystal Reports and/or Biometrics will be will be advantageous.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract