Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Analyzing user requirements (onsite and offshore customers/team members) and convert into strong technical solutions
- Understand current Java Servlet design and convert it into an API engine and develop new features for easy-of-integration
- Enhance current web base application base on current documentations and change existing functions to correct errors / deficiency
- Highly motivated professionals with good people skills to ease communication within onsite and offshore customers and team members
- Work closely with Project Manager and Team Leads on new/change request functions
- Provide Customer Technical Support and requires the ability to provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support when necessary.
- Opportunity to travel
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE (JDBC Programming, Spring Framework, SOAP, Web Services, Java Struts, Hibernate framework)
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Framework
- Sound and proven records of applications designed using Spring/Java design patterns
- Experienced in developing enterprise grade web applications using Freemarker Template, JSP, JSF, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Ajax
- Relevant experience in frontend development for dynamic user interface using Bootstrap, ReactJS, NodeJS is a plus point
- Good Oracle database/PL SQL programming skills and able to write Store Procedure/Store Functions is a DOUBLE PLUS point
- Experiences in using Redis technology (Jedis client) or similar technologies (optional)