- To oversee, plan and manage assigned projects within the business group in the company, both locally, regionally, according to organizational requirements and project goals (budget, quality and time), leading to acceptance and successful achievement of project goals and objectives.
- To adapt and implement project methodologies, processes, documentation, tools and measurements in relation to project management.
- Create project specification, schedule and planning/securing of resources (project staff and schedule, costs and financial)
- To constantly project update, reporting, review and monitor the project progress, cost and schedule vs. project budget within the project unit.
- Responsible for a proper change management (if needed).
- Project performed in compliance with company’s ISO quality standards and company project management model.
- Responsible for integration of interfaces to the project’s internal and external stakeholders.
- To play an active supporting role in development of project office within the business group to achieve defined functions and capabilities.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field with a minimum of 2 - 3 years working experience in IT Infrastructure System Integration (SI) industry particularly in Project Management.
- Experience in managing RFP, RFQ and RFI.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills and be able to interact with people at all levels.
- Strong leadership skill as to lead and motivate a group of project implementation resource personnel.
- Proved ability to write project and technical specification documentation. PMP certification is desired.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously with limited oversight
- Good understanding of how Servers and Network infrastructure works is desired.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.