- Administration and management of IT Infrastructure and data centre support, which include basic systems, network, database and application support.
- Respond to the incoming alerts (system triggered, e-mail etc.)
- Manage, track, record and follow up on incident tickets or service requests in Service Management Systems.
- Follow documented support procedures for incident management, which include identifying and determining the root cause and resolving the incident or escalate to the appropriate resolver group according to SLA (Service level Agreement).
- Maintenance of technical documentation of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering / Information Systems
- Experience in Data Center Operation
- Possess basic working knowledge and hands-on experience in Windows Server and/or Linux and/or Unix Systems administration
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
- Willing and able to perform 12-hour Shift Work
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Agency Contract employment.