- Provide Backup administration and manage end to end backup infrastructure including backup job policies
- Ensure backup related tasks are performed to uphold the delivery commitment for our customers based on agreed SLA
- Perform backup enhancement and improvement.
- Provide proper documentation in accordance to customer’s requirement
- Perform system data backup and recovery as required and in accordance with standards, policies, and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Resolve technical issues with minimal supervision for day to day support
- Diploma / Degree in IT or related field
- 5 years of relevant experiences in the following field: o Linux OS administration, i.e. Redhat Linux version 6 & 7 o Windows OIS administration, i.e. Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 & 2016 o Backup activities, i.e. Arcserve, Symantec and Netbackup
- Solaris administration with knowledge of Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
- Service oriented and customer focus with strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to diffuse intense customer situation
- Able to organize, plan and work independently
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.