Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Project Implementation and to support based customers to perform fault call support.
- Perform industry standard server implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Planning / Install Linux OS (REDHAT / SUSE) and Windows Operating System
- To provide on-site support for server hardware, implementation, administration and troubleshooting.
- To handle hardware fault calls assigned.
- To manage customers account and site information.
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in mid-to-large scale planning/install/maintain/ troubleshoot in Linux based and Windows environment
- Experience in Linux OS ( REDHAT / SUSE ) and Windows 2008/2012
- Hands-on skills for Intel-based Server hardware to install/upgrade/ troubleshoot systems from one of the major suppliers i.e. IBM, HP, Dell Cisco UCS
- Able to perform hardware and OS support standby on 24x7 based on duty roster.
- Service-oriented and customer focused with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Cluster Technologies, Backup environment (CA ARCSERVE Backup / Symantec Backup Exec / ACRONIS Backup)
- Relevant RedHat certification (RHCSA/ RHCE /RHCVA)
- MCSA/MCSE 2008 or 2012 Certified
- VMware Certified Profession, VCP 5.X, 6.X good to have