Execute Systems Administration Service Levels - Monitor systems performance and usage, including response times - Supervise backups, optimisation, initiation of recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting - Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure systems integrity and security - Determine the systems’ short- and long-term requirements - Manage systems report production
Advise on System Capabilities - Advise senior leaders on system concepts and functional capabilities - Provide technical advice to the team and clients on installation, setup, configuration of systems - Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices - Implement plans to make systems available to users in a shared, secure and
Develop New Systems - Lead the development of new systems as per the system requirements - Design security and integrity controls - Conduct new systems testing and implementation - Define the system maintenance procedures - Analyse the use of new systems to identify enhancement needs - Lead research initiatives for the development of advanced and automated approaches for system administration
Optimise systems performance - Seek opportunities to optimise the delivery of systems services with emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, and security - Conduct regular system audits and upgrades - Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
Resolve issues - Oversee the assessment of risks to systems - Identify complex system issues to provide advisory to the stakeholders - Investigate cause of systems issues - Resolve complex issues - Provide escalation support for issues presented by the user
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in implementing, managing and supporting a sizeable and complex network infrastructure and operation in a large organisation with off-site, subsidiaries/business unit.
- Have experience and knowledge in Enterprise IT infrastructure covering routing, switching, data centre nexus and aci and security devices.
- Have vendor, service level and project management skill.
- Have people management and interpersonal skills, showing leadership with a positive working attitude.
- CCNA/CCNP/ITIL certification required.
- Willing to work on after office hours, weekends and public holiday, when needed.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.