- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and translate business requirements into functional and non functional requirements.
- Clarify ambiguous/conflicting requirements and ensure that that changes are documented and tracked.
- Perform screen mockup and prototype to confirm requirements; analyze and translate requirements into design using established design standards and tools.
- Code programs based on best practices and programming guidelines adopted by project.
- Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
- Analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
- Develop training material and support user training; prepare documentation including system and user documentation; keep versioning of documentation.
- Participate in peer reviews and daily huddle.
- Monitor system to identify exceptions to normal processing and take corrective or preventive actions.
- Troubleshoot incidents and provide timely update and escalation when appropriate.
- Analyze and classify change requests and perform impact analysis.
- Actively identify areas to improve to ensure system stability and maintainability.
- Diploma / Degree Holder
- Typically 4-7 years IT experience
- Experienced in .NET development
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations * Experience in IT business analysis techniques
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.