- Responsible for planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
- Plan and lead requirement gathering and design
- Clarify requirement and manage scope against baseline
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specification
- Participate in developing Technical Design Specifications
- Provide programming guidelines and coach software engineers in delivering in accordance to requirement and ensure that the architecture is followed throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Conduct code walkthrough/reviews
- Provide support to pre-sales solution team
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Typically >8 years IT experience
- Ability to manage low complexity projects
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / SharePoint related technologies
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.