- To maintain, automate and improve on current build process workflows
- Work on various platforms with different programming languages and supported the production cluster management system.
- DevOps Engineers build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. They deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Another duty is to make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
- DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes
- Work with open-source technologies as needed
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN
- Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket/GitLab), SVN, JIRA / Bamboo / Jenkins / SonarQube / Nexus
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Problem-solving attitude
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment