- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Experience in WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and EJB is a must.
- 5+ years JAVA experience in application development from medium to large complex applications
- Working experience in Java J2EE for EJB Framework (EJB 3.x)
- Working experience with Unix and Shell Scripting
- Experience with DB2; experience on AS400/iSeries/IBM is an added advantage
- Experience using development tools and systems such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Experience and good understanding of SOAP API, JMS, WAS, Tomcat, WebSphere MQ
- Experience and good understanding of DevOps practices: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment - is added advantage
- Experience in SDLC/Agile methodology is added advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.