- To carry out engineering planning (both pipeline and cable network) to support new developments, key strategic projects and upcoming networks for 5G
- Manage a team of technical officer to plan and design the cable network to serve all the buildings in Singapore.
- Evaluate fiber solutions to support bids and tender submission
- Responsible for end to end delivery of network on time and on budget.
- Ensure planning policy are implemented and followed by the planner in their work
- Implement initiatives in the engineering work to improve customer experience
- Manage the procurement of services and required in network roll out including calling of tender, evaluation and recommendation
- Manage contractors, customers and service partners to deliver service on time
- Manage the expectations of stake holders such as building managers, contractors, customers, sales, product and field operations staff
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Fiber Technology
- Access & Transmission Technology
- Good Inter-personal Skills
- People Management Skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.