- Design and develop new components
- Take ownership of the solutions, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production.
- Work as part of a Build-Run team, including teams of external vendors, developers, and architects to guide and assist in delivering business requirements
- Continuous improvement of technology and process
- Work with in-house and external stakeholders
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical
- More than 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Senior Software Engineer, with a strong understanding across; a) Java b) Object Oriented Programming c) Spring / SpringBoot d) Unit testing (JUnit) e) Build automation (Gradle/Maven + Bamboo) f) IDE (Eclipse / IntelliJ / XCode) g) Git h) HTTP/REST/JSON i) Security fundamentals k) iOS Swift/Android Kotlin l) ReactNative Frameworks
- Modelling skills (UML).
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment