Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving centralised security solutions such as SIEM /PIAM/MFA/FW/VPN/IPS/VA VDI/Secure-SOE.
- Undertake new security projects to improve the security controls, efficiency & ease of use and meet the compliance needs.
- To ensure the project tasks are monitor, track and complete on time and negotiate with the stakeholder if there is any delay or/and gaps
- Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners for meeting the project deliverable
- Required to keep abreast of the latest security technologies in the industry as well as the emerging threats and vulnerabilities affecting infra.
- Prepare method of procedures for upgrade/patching of security infra.
- Keep all role related technical documentation current.
- Degree in IT or equivalent qualifications with experience as project manager / engineer position in the telecommunications or banking industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical lead in projects, which involve security, LAN/WAN and Windows & Linux systems
- Good understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Implementation & planning experience in tools such as firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, patch management, network security, web & database security, SIEM, PIAM, VDI and endpoint security.
- Knowledge or experience in IP networking
- Knowledge or experience in OS-hardening, UNIX and/or Window platforms (AD and SCCM).
- PMP certification is preferred