- Responsible to identify and investigate intrusion to determine cause and extent of breach.
- Involvement will include the development and implementation of remediation plans as well as preparing a comprehensive and accurate incident report with precise findings/ analysis for the relevant parties and management.
- Minimally 7-10 years of hands-on experience in incidence management, incident reduction and post incident review process
- Excellent knowledge in a variety of platforms, operating systems, network, databases or software applications
- Prior experience in proposing mitigation techniques and countermeasures for incident management
- Excellent written, communications and time management skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 2 Years Direct Contract employment.