- Design, develop, and enhance Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution
- Troubleshoot application by demonstrating a strong problem solving skills and ability to resolve application issues including out-of-the-box features, custom features and functionalities, and third party integrations with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to perform requirements, develop design specifications and perform tasks such as configuration, testing and documentation.
- Discuss with users, lead and managers to understand both the business and technical requirements and set expectations on the system’s functionality
- Strong understanding of client/server technical environment, associated concept and Microsoft SQL databases.
- Develop confidence in abilities to interact with customers
- Provide customers with professional quality service and earn respect through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, and proactive communications.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science/Business IT or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in software development with strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic CRM and .NET framework
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Team player with good communication skills - oral and written
- Sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, plugins, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model and UI development
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Dynamics-specific development tools (e.g. XRM Toolbox, Ribbon Manager, TFS)
- Web Services, WCF, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.