- Develop, secure, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Integrate scripts and software to automate build and software releases,
- Involve in application deployment and system management (i.e. CI/CD, Containers).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Handle day-to-day operations and L2/L3 queries from end users
- To be stationed in customer’s site to provide advisory
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in software development, familiarity with provisioning and managing infrastructure and DevSecOps security concepts.
- Experience in Python and Django framework, containerisation (Kubernetes), creating and managing CI/CD pipelines (ESXi, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes) are preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud provisioned resources such as on AWS are preferred.
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Direct Contract employment