Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of database administration to meet service standards
- Proactively understand the latest information of database platform services.
- Support database migration and deploy to its platform.
- Manage platform changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of platform proactively, and implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of platform; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor system according to standard operations procedures.
- Support platform service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- To provide 24x7 Support if necessary.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent discipline or database certification
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in similar roles in with database maintenance, migration and upgrade
- Required audit facilitation and database health check
- A good team player and proactive in resolving issue