- Ensure Application and Production Resiliency; review and manage development changes
- Enforce proper release and compliance with technology governance standards
- Experience of system implementation project by Waterfall methodology
- Experience of leader/sub-leader position in the project.
- Experience of the beginning phase of the project, requirement gathering communicating with the end user department in the bank.
- Liaise with the vendor, business, operations and technology stakeholders to ensure project delivery is on track
- Enforce system development life cycle framework, internal and applicable external regulations and policies
- Review technical specification document from vendor
- Experience in conducting root-cause analysis and tracing to resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Banking Finance IT or equivalent
- At least 3 years experiences of Financial domain in Singapore (required some common knowledge and understanding in Banking domain e.g. Access control, Change management process, Hardening)
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking systems analysis, design or development.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 months Agency Contract employment.