- Lead the overall system technical design and solution and coordinates the analysis associated to technical difficulties on the overall system.
- Liaising with external parties to ensures all technical functions and interfaces requirements are met.
- Oversee the submission of all technical documents
- Monitor overall project technical progress and health
- Tailor processes to meet specific needs of project
- Responsible for project development plans
- Review project technical plans
- Manage the proper assignment of technical resources during different project timelines.
- Oversee technical meetings for example requirements gathering, interface and infrastructure coordination
- Degree in Computing or Engineering discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in leading system or software engineering for various projects
- Well-versed in solution architecture design
- Understand the system integration or software development life cycles and quality process
- Experience in project management on technical aspect
- Experience in standard IT/cyber security policies
- Experience in managing a team of software engineers/manager and/or system engineers/manager
- Experience in using tools to manage system or software engineering projects
- Possess good planning and management skills
- Possess good communication skills and able to relate well to others
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.