Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To provide technical consulting and advice.
- To lead, validate/evaluate in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to meet the technical requirements and specifications.
- To engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies.
- To participate in the project implementation and coordinate new installations, designs and migrations for technology solutions.
- To work with diverse teams to facilitate solutions.
- Min 3 years of hands-on experience in the project implementation/operation for network or system integration in vendor/system integration environment.
- Min 3 years of hands-on experiences on any of the 3 major products, such as, firewalls, log management, 2 Factor Authentication, IPS, Password Management.
- Strong in technical presentation.
- Good knowledge in scripting.
- Confident interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Good writing skills in technical documentation and presentation materials.
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations.
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams.
- Ability to work in a matrix management model.