Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Manage multiple product/solution procurement and is responsible from the pre-planning, RFP specs. RFP evaluation to award.
- Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
- Develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Work with subject matter experts to detailed out the RFP tasks and requirements and to achieve an optimal outcome for the RFP and procurement.
- Manage the risks that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that the projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
- Implement process improvements to reduce development time and assist in the integration of complex business factors to implement long-term strategic planning objectives.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Degree in Computer Science or related studies;
- At least 11 - 14 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Experienced with solution procurement
- Experienced in setting Service Levels
- Experienced in crafting RFP specs
- Ability to adapt to different project requirements
- Able to understand the legal terms and conditions
- Work closely with procurement and legal to get projects awarded on time.