Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To manage and administer the organisation’s SAN Storage infrastructure to ensure high availability, security and performance.
- Configure and manage the the day-to-day operations of EMC Unity SAN storage and Cisco SAN switches
- Determine virtual disks (LUN) requirements and create LUNs from storage arrays.
- Create storage pools on the storage arrays based on various user requirements and storage groups to map virtual disks to servers.
- Work with hardware vendors to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues,
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, resource optimization and capacity planning,
- Monitor usage and performance of storage including LUNs, storage pools, I/O
- Ability to collaborate with other technical staff to resolve system performance issues,
- Upgrade storage firmware and software as required.
- Proficiency in array-based replication
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the SAN fabric, including the ability to create zones, assign ports, and bandwidth allocation.
- Maintain documentation of Storage and SAN switch as well as maintaining accurate hardware/software inventory.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field with 3-5 years of Systems and Storage experience