To perform system administrator support for RHEL/SUSE platform environment to ensure high availability, security and performance. - Provides hands-on system administrator support for RHEL/SUSE platform environment - Develop Process and procedure for new and current management for RHLE/SLES server environment
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with server administration technologies such as LDAP, NFS, Samba
- Experience with clustering technology pacemaker.
- Experience with automation technology Ansible, Salt and puppet
- Scripting knowledge Bash, perl, python.
- Knowledgeable in administering Redhat Satellite and Suse Manager