Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To perform automation monitoring of Network, Infrastructure, Middleware, Database and Application environments to ensure high availability, security and performance.
- Monitoring Environment including CA Spectrum, and UIM- Infrastructure Manager.
- Investigate alerting/notification process for outages, make recommendations on improvement.
- Perform analysis on event trends and recommendation on reductions and improvements.
- Meet with application and system teams to gather requirements, develop, and implement new monitoring.
- Troubleshoot internal alerts and notifications from monitoring infrastructure.
- The Enterprise Monitoring team is responsible for monitoring and automations Network, Infrastructure, Middleware, Database, and Application environments.
- Supporting the Monitoring Enterprise infrastructure. On call rotation 24x7x365 to support any monitoring tool issue. Tools supported are CA Spectrum, CA UIM
- Installation and management of all client machine in CAUIM console for monitoring.
- Altering resource counters threshold as per client requirement.
- Troubleshooting the disconnect client from console and re-establish communication with CAUIM monitoring console.
- On board new users’ groups to receive monitoring alerts for their scope servers / devices.
- Configure non-windows devices for CAUIM monitoring.
- Generating historical resource utilization report on ad hoc basic or monthly for reporting.
- Providing capacity planning report based on currently utilization.
- Off boarding the decom servers based on project requirement
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years relevant experience.