Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To manage and administer the organisation’s MSSQL Database infrastructure to ensure high availability, security and performance.
- Configuring, administrating, securing and maintaining MSSQL Server 2014, 2016 instances and databases in all respects.
- Upgrading/Migrating SQL Server DBMS to higher versions and applying service packs and hot fixes.
- Managing High Availability solutions like MS Clustering and Always-on.
- Monitoring and Managing server and database level performance.
- Monitoring and Managing database space requirement.
- Monitoring and Performing database backups and restoration.
- Managing database security aspects, including creating groups, database users, roles, granting permissions.
- Managing and Refresh database user passwords regularly according to agency security policy
- Managing database encryption technology like Microsoft TDE, etc
- Monitor databases for errors and perform problem determination when necessary.
- Responding to alerts and incidents according to SLA
- Working closely with team members to support project assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent discipline or database certification with 3-5 years experience in MS SQL database administration.