- Able to understand and analyze user requirement to perform development of new data marts or enhancements to existing data marts applications.
- Perform design of simple data models and development of extraction, loading and transformation (ETL) rules based on user requirements
- Prepare technical design specifications based on the projects and change request assigned
- Assist in establishing a set of consistent BI skills, standards, and best practice as well as the evaluation of BI and analytical software
- Evaluate potential technical solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Liaise closely with business analysts and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems related to business intelligence and data mart projects
- Thorough understanding of data warehouse principles and dimensional design is also expected
- Prior work on ETL rules, data modelling and design with any of the BI Applications is strongly preferred
- Very strong SQL skills using Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with ETL processes
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with any of the ETL tools preferably Informatica / SAP BODS and any BI reporting tools preferably OBIEE / Tableau
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.