- Handle customer calls and incident ticket for Windows servers/services faults Troubleshoot the fault and escalate to vendors as appropriate
- Degree / Diploma with at least 3 years of server support engineer and administrator
- Minimally possess the relevant qualifications and be proficient in the following areas: Windows Server 2003 R2/2008 R2/2012 R2/2016/2019;
- Microsoft Virtual Server / Microsoft Hyper-V; Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy; MCITP Windows Server 2016 certification; or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), or equivalent; VMware Certified Professional.
- Hands-on experience in managing Web/Application/Database servers is advantageous
- Requires to work on 24x7 rotating shifts on-site and/or Standby
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment